We are proud to be the first practice in Princeton to offer pain-free colorectal
cancer screening-a simple test that could save your life. Without a colonoscopy, you
may not know if you are among the 150,000 Americans this year who will develop colorectal
cancer, America's number #2 cancer killer.
- Colonoscopy is recommended for everyone age 50 or older.
- Colonoscopy can identify colon polyps before they become cancerous. We can also detect cancer in its early stages when it is most curable.
- When diagnosed early, 90 percent of colorectal cancers are completely curable.
To ensure you are pain-free and comfortable during all procedures we use propofol, a safe and proven anesthesia. We understand that no one looks forward to a colonoscopy, but you may rest assured that your dignity will be preserved. We are sensitive to the intimate nature of GI procedures and maintain strict privacy during your procedure.
Procedures are performed at our state-of-the-art Endoscopy Center at 731 Alexander Road, and also at the University Medical Center of Princeton @ Plainsboro.
Yes, a screening colonoscopy could save your life!
- Greater than 50,000 deaths occur each year in the United States due to colon cancer
- More than 150,000 new cases of colon cancer occur each year
- More than 1 in 5 persons over age 50 have colon polyps, the leading cause of colon cancer
- Colonoscopy removes polyps, thus preventing nearly all colon cancer
- All healthy persons over age 50
- Anyone whose mother, father, sibling, or child had colon cancer
It is our mission to complete your colonoscopy with utmost convenience for you and your Primary Care Provider. We provide maximal safety with no discomfort during your colonoscopy.
How can you reach us?
Ask your PCP to refer you to Princeton GI for a screening colonoscopy.
You may call our office directly at 609-924-1422
Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.